Radar altimeter working scene simulation system
The whole simulation system is mainly composed of microwave down conversion link, frequency synthesizer, up conversion link, delay line unit, power dynamic adjustment unit, baseband DRFM, main control unit and calibration unit.
* According to the information given by the simulation system, the echo signal of altimeter is generated in real time. The echo signal contains the core information of flight altitude, vertical velocity, echo attenuation and so on;
* According to the flight attitude, antenna beam, beam direction, reflector scattering characteristics and other information, the plane target scene can be output in real time;
* According to the characteristics of the aircraft loaded on the radar altimeter, the multiple travel signals of the radar echo are calculated in real time when approaching near zero altitude;
* The performance of radar altimeter is evaluated based on the measurement results of radar altimeter;
* The output signal power of dynamic continuous altitude, static altitude and Doppler effect can be simulated manually to meet various test functions.
* Applicable radar system: radio altimeter and radar altimeter;
* Target echo type: point target echo and surface target echo;
* Multiple travel echo in the site: not less than 5 trips;
* Direct wave signal position: 0-10m;
* Frequency of work center: 4.3GHz (customizable);
* The range of simulated height: 0.5~30000m;
* Simulation height resolution: 0.1m;
* Simulation height accuracy: ±(0.2+0.002×H)m;
* Doppler: 500k~500k;
* Attitude: pitch and roll 45°.